Monday, November 26, 2007

even more

I just realized that I haven't formally changed my topic. I've been researching children with hearing disorders and their educational development though I have not officially changed my topic. I started to write a new prospectus with "How do hearing disorders affect a child’s educational development?" as my main question and as my pulling questions "How can children learn the best without hearing?" and "How do children learn how to speak and listen?" which aren't really changed. I don't think we really need to write another prospectus, but I find it helps me focus my research and give me more thought and reflection on the process of data analysis and retrieval that I'm going through.
I'm also completing some more annotated bibliographies in order assist my researching thought process.

No comments: