Monday, October 29, 2007

update

So my research is progressing quite nicely though I am still a bit worried that I am missing the whole point of this assignment. I have read over parts of the book I picked up at the library during my research session with the library. The main problem is that it focuses a lot of parents and what they can do to help their child. So it has a lot of the information I need though it is written for a different audience. I have been able to pick out a lot of the information I need.
I haven't been using as many online resources as I should. I really need to start to parse all this information and get stuff into a workable format. However, I will probably wait to do that until later. I just need to research even more.

1 comment:

Leo C said...

beth, as far as sources go, don't get too dependent on specific ones. The point of the course is to critically seek and analyze new sources, rinse and repeat that 500x. As long as you're doing that, everything is fine, use the assignments as reference points.